Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Confabulate

Confabulate: To chat or talk informally. This word is wrong on a lot of different levels. Confabulating is one of those words where I would be embarrassed if my parents caught me doing it. I wouldn't want anyone to know that I confabulate with other guys, and it doesn't even sound appropriate to do with girls you just met in a bar. Men who confabulate probably took an estrogen bath in the womb, and the result is a rather flamboyant personality. I'm not saying it's wrong to confabulate, but it's against christian principles, and I don't want to see anyone confabulating in public. I don't mind seeing girls confabulate, but that's a double standard.

Real life usage:
You: Dude I can't stop confabulating!
Friend: Dude, this is a brand new car!

No comments:

Post a Comment