Monday, June 6, 2011

pangram

pangram

\PAN-gruhm\ , noun;
1.A sentence, verse, etc., that includes all the letters of the alphabet.
 
There are people out there who are into all sorts of different things. Some people dress up like animals and go out in public, they're called "Furries" and I won't be going into some of the details of the things they do. You can Google it, but I don't recommend Googling it at work, if you understand my drift. There are people who are into Star Trek role playing games. I'm not judging, I'm just stating what these people are into (although let's face it, there are certain things that, when stated out loud or put into the written word, come pre-packaged with a hint of judgements that cannot be avoided due to the very nature of the activities). 
 
There are also people who are into pangrams, and I suppose I know which of the three I would prefer walking in on my children doing. I guess sports, girls, the Internet, video games and 957 television stations just aren't enough for some people. They need to sit around and write out sentences like "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog." 

Well you know what? I'm not impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment