Sunday, February 20, 2011

uxorious

uxorious uk-SOR-ee-us; ug-ZOR- \  , adjective;


1. Excessively fond of or submissive to a wife.

I'm single (surprise! wait a minute, you mean the guy who writes a word blog doesn't pull in slammin hot chicks on the regular? I could almost fall out of my chair) and one of my favorite things to do is make fun of my happier friends in order to cover up my insecurities and feelings of emotional failure and imperfection.

Real Life Usage:
Me: Dude not only is this armchair luxurious, but your relationship with your wife is very uxorious!
Friend: Thanks dude...wait, what does that mean.
Me: It means your wife has turned you into a spineless, P-Whipped eunuch incapable of making a decision for yourself like a real man.
Friend: I hate you.
Me: Totally justified.

1 comment:

  1. Eunuch. Not unic. Just... figured you ought to know, given the blog topic.

    ReplyDelete