Thursday, July 7, 2011

toothsome

toothsome

\TOOTH-suhm\ , adjective;
1.Pleasing to the taste; delicious; as, "a toothsome pie."
2.Agreeable; attractive; as, "a toothsome offer."
3.Sexually attractive.
 
Toothsome is probably the least sexy word that means sexy I have heard in my entire life. Making it even creepier is the fact that it could refer to a cheesecake just as easily as a woman. If I were to describe something using the word toothsome you would have no idea if I were referring to a busty blond is a black dress and high heels or desert at Applebee's. 

This little word of the day is toothsome, just as the girl on the deck of Shooter's was toothsome, who was toothsome like a slice of cherry pie I had for breakfast this morning. 

I'm not one to spread rumors, particularly about certain adjectives, but for a word that means sexy, toothsome really tends to get around...

No comments:

Post a Comment