Wednesday, April 20, 2011

obfuscate

Obfuscate - make obscure or unclear.

Mammals, and by mammals I mean humans, and by humans I mean most women, and by most women I mean every single girl I have ever met in my entire life without exception, are master obfuscators. It's not their fault, it's genetically coded in their DNA.

This is why men can think they're winning an argument only to be railroaded at the last minute and caught off balance. For example, did you know it can cost $130 for a woman to get her hair cut and high lighted? And this is done every 4-6 weeks. She'll even agree with you that it is a completely unnecessary expense and women are beautiful the way they already are, without the highlights. Just when you think you've made a substantial point she'll obfuscate

"I noticed you got your hair cut..."
"Why yes, I did." You reply, without fully understanding the freight train headed your way.
"...."
"What? You don't like my haircut? It only cost me $15!"
"I'm not saying I don't like it and I'm not saying I like it. I'm just making an observation..."
"What, do you think it looked better the old way?"
"I'm not saying anything..."
"Maybe...maybe I'd look better with high lights?"
"I know a great hair stylist, and she only costs $130!"

Argh! Obfuscated again!

No comments:

Post a Comment